Tagged by
meningioma . Thanks sistarrrrrrrrr~
last song: Rolling Girl - wowaka ft. Hatsune Miku
currently watching/playing: Currently watching KVN AUST's "Zero View YouTube" series. It's pretty fascinating what kind of stuff comes up. Currently playing Ch5 of Deltarune. I started out viscerally hating that fuckass flower, but now I'm less "visceral hater" and more "Pour milk on him, suck it out, and slap him against the wall with a loud thud" about him. Also Aqua is my sweet knife daughter and I love her so much.
current obsession: Android Kikaider. Specifically, the original 1972 tokusatsu and Kikaider Code 02 (the darker-and-edgier reboot manga published in the mid 2000s). Even more specifically, Professor Gill. There is next to no fan material of him and I HUNGER for more. (He fuckin serves, OK?)
currently reading: Nothing at the moment
currently working on: My entry for Epidem Fic. Also reorganizing the prints in my bedroom and temporarily taking down the less-than-safe-for-work ones now that my relatives are due to visit soon. Sadge... They'll be back up after everyone leaves tho dw
currently wearing: Ghost "Rats!" tee, sweatshorts
last search: "flower man toby fox"
favorite flower: Crab apple blossoms. Still salty i missed my chance to go out on walks while they were blooming bc i was nursing a knee injury...
Tagging:
alchemicink ,
jovianstorm ,
ragnafinity ,
rynling , and whoever else sees this. Idk. no pressure
last song: Rolling Girl - wowaka ft. Hatsune Miku
currently watching/playing: Currently watching KVN AUST's "Zero View YouTube" series. It's pretty fascinating what kind of stuff comes up. Currently playing Ch5 of Deltarune. I started out viscerally hating that fuckass flower, but now I'm less "visceral hater" and more "Pour milk on him, suck it out, and slap him against the wall with a loud thud" about him. Also Aqua is my sweet knife daughter and I love her so much.
current obsession: Android Kikaider. Specifically, the original 1972 tokusatsu and Kikaider Code 02 (the darker-and-edgier reboot manga published in the mid 2000s). Even more specifically, Professor Gill. There is next to no fan material of him and I HUNGER for more. (He fuckin serves, OK?)
currently reading: Nothing at the moment
currently working on: My entry for Epidem Fic. Also reorganizing the prints in my bedroom and temporarily taking down the less-than-safe-for-work ones now that my relatives are due to visit soon. Sadge... They'll be back up after everyone leaves tho dw
currently wearing: Ghost "Rats!" tee, sweatshorts
last search: "flower man toby fox"
favorite flower: Crab apple blossoms. Still salty i missed my chance to go out on walks while they were blooming bc i was nursing a knee injury...
Tagging: