eff_ess_oe: Screenshot of Professor Gill from the Kikaider anime grinning evilly and holding a flute just below his mouth. (Default)
I have been on a melodic death metal kick for the past week or so. Mostly kickstarted by me picking up a few melodeath albums at a metal swap meet a few weeks ago, but also revisiting this one playlist of acoustic interludes on melodeath albums that I used as a studying BGM playlist in uni. Which led me to an acoustic In Flames cover compilation... which led me to the original. (Yes, I know I'm extremely late to the party on this one. Don't flame me.) Absolutely gorgeous.




Profile

eff_ess_oe: Screenshot of Professor Gill from the Kikaider anime grinning evilly and holding a flute just below his mouth. (Default)
eff_ess_oe

October 2026

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
111213 14151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 29th, 2026 01:06 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios